Is breast cancer possible?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm hoping to find some assurance.

Ever since I was born, I've had problems with my breasts. I was told by my mom that I developed breasts at a very early age. I would even go to dr appointments wan out my breasts.

I started my period when I was 9 years old, two months before I turned 10.

I was told that one breast was bigger than the other, but I never really tried looking at them to see the difference.

I have horrible anxiety and have been so worried about my health. My left breast has been hurting and I've gone to the doctor twice for it. Both visits included breasts exam and no lumps were found. I'm waiting for an ultrasound but wouldn't get one for 2-3 weeks. But the waiting is killing me.

There's no history of breast cancer in my family. I look at my breast now and I'm examining them carefully and one breast (the one that hurts) is slightly larger than the other and I've noticed that both of my nipples are inverted. I've had them inverted for almost as long as I can remember but don't remember if they were like this in my childhood. Both doctors didn't make comments about my nipples but that I know the symptoms of breast cancer I'm terrified.

Only symptoms I have is the pain and inverted nipples. Also my boob is slightly larger than the other

But the last two symptoms I could have had all my life but just haven't noticed them till know because I'm now being aware of changes in my body.

How likely is breast cancer?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Dear Wintersxoxo,

Go and get yourself checked with a Doctor as soon as possible please. They are the professonals and will check you out etc.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.