Is it just yeast, friction or its herpies

Posted , 5 users are following.

Had rough sex with husband and afterwards was itchy and little creamy now there is four small open sores. last time this happen was from rough sex and caused a yeast infection and uti . took meds and everythig cleared up but now after four years its back from me having rough sex i supposed.No sign or anythig inside either so whats wrong ? std appointment this wednesday.imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Did you figured out what was it? It really looks like herpes to me, but it can also be due to a severe yeast infection case.

• Edited

do you know what this is? something similar is happening to me and i am a little worried

• Posted

i have the same exact thing , do you know what it was ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.