Is it normal to be this angry

Posted , 3 users are following.

Now Tramadol has been banned again in Indonesia, I am annoyed, in a lot of pain and can't understand why this is happening again. Surely with a doctors prescription one would think that those "who rule" would understand that there is no other medication for some people suffering incurable diseases which causes them extreme pain, what is the alternative to relieve the constant pain for us/them. Yes we do have paracetamol which is totally ineffective and pethedine which I am allergic to and of course morphine which, strangely is still available...but I don't want to use it as Tramadol has been so good for me for a number of years now. We tried every chemist and every hospital in the city near us....none available. One kind Pharmacist telephoned the manufacturers and asked them....no we are not making it at present...!!! I feel angry, confused due to coming off Tramadol for two weeks now, only using paracetamol and diazepam 5 m.g. at night to ease muscle spasm and stress...but now I'm just about tearing my hair out. The pain is taking over again. What can I do. Help anyone ????? Gloria

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Tramodol are such a bad painkiller yeah they work but there full of opium highly addictive in the long run they will ruin your life more than AS will change your life are you taking anti tnf injections?

• Posted

Tramodol are such a bad painkiller yeah they work but there full of opium highly addictive in the long run they will ruin your life more than AS will change your life are you taking anti tnf injections?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.