Is Leg Aches a Sign of Endometriosis

Posted , 1 user is following.

For about a year now I’ve had very achey legs that seems to get worse a week or two before my period. I can still walk, but they’re very stiff. My feet tingle and it feels sort of like cramping but not super painful, just uncomfortable. I went on the pill about 7 years ago to regulate my periods as they were all over the place and they’re still quite heavy, at least for a day or two. I’ve also had pelvic pain, constant bloating, weight gain, constipation, and other digestion issues. I’ve noticed I get very depressed and teary two weeks before my period, but I suffer mental health wise anyway. I’ve been to the doctors and had blood tests and an ultrasound and basically been told there’s nothing else they can do. I’m just wondering if there’s anything else I can do or should I be pushing for further endometriosis tests? My friend had similar symptoms and has been recently diagnosed, which is why I’m posting here, although I am aware it probably isn’t endometriosis since nothing showed on my ultrasound scan. Did anyone else have similar symptoms? Should I be pushing more or just accept there’s nothing else the doctors can do and I just have to be uncomfortable? I also understand that some of these symptoms are probably just normal for periods anyway, but I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything since I’m so uncomfortable.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.