Is this a liver flare or something else

Posted , 3 users are following.

For last two days I have been n still am confined to bed I have autoimmune hep on 5 mg pred 50 aza I have mucus on chest no energy feel as if will pass out when stand chest feels as if I've been hit I've lost 3 pounds in weight I started eating very healthy day before this started coughing away mucus on chest so I'm resting continuely eyes filled with water eyes hurting when I move them can't watch tv as screen to bright, I don't think it's flu as no temp dry throat very little mucus in nose has any one nah idea of what could be. Slept 14 hrs yesterday straight just feel so exhausted 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I forgot go add I was with someone who had similar things for two days before mine started
  • Posted

I think you have a bad cold. Go to Doctor.  How long have you been on 5mg of prednisone and 50 Aza?  Did they just change dosage? 
  • Posted

I have same problems as you.  I gave braver fern on prednisone, but was in aza.  However, I stopped taking it...I never felt ill, still do not feel ill, but was more scared of side effects.  Apart from this, however, it sounds as though you have a cold or flu....perhaps you should see a doctor.
    • Posted

When did you stop Aza?  How many mg where you on?  I hate taking it too. I am currently on 2.5 since yesterday was on 5 mg and 50 on Aza. I am scared of flare ups. 😩

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.