Is this an ingrown hair bump or does it look like hsv

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive been talking to someone for a yr and we officially had sex ard April.. like a couple weeks later i noticed this single bump.. no discharge change.. no itch .. no tingle.. shaving is my only source of hair removal down there ... i went to urgent care and she told me it just looks like my skin.. I have other smaller skin like bumps down there and the area was swabbed but came back as nothing.. im really concerned.. its very hard. i cant bust it as its a very hard lump and no fluid comes out.. please any advice would help.. im thinking he gave me aids or herps but i dont know and im scared to go to a doc again .. Please help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

I dont think you have anything to worry about. It may be an ingrowing hair or it could be a blocked Fordyce gland. Women often get tiny hard lumps in the vulval area but if its not itchy,sore,bleeding its nothing to worry about. You have been swabbed and nothing found. Just try to ignore it.

• Posted

looks like a skin tag or mole, which both are harmless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.