Is this breast cancer..?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i saw this patch on my breast few days back...first is was a bit painful but now the pain is gone...i am not sure what to do..i am scared of going to the doctor....what do you think..? Is this a early sign of breast cancerimageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Ankita.....nobody on here can tell you whether this is breast cancer or not. A diagnosis like that would need a professional examination to even hint at it. This is obviously something you have not seen before so do go to your doctor.

Most breast lumps and lesions are not cancer, but it needs checking out.

• Edited

Can't say whether it is or not, and I understand you being scared. But I agree with the other poster that you should go have it checked just in case.

Think of it this way... If it is, you'll at least get to find out and have it be hopefully on time and get it taken care of. If it isn't, you'll have the peace of mind. If you don't go out of fear, you're not helping yourself at all. Hopefully they'll be able to give you an accurate diagnosis.

Best of luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.