Is this breast cancer? Concerned and worried! What Should I Do?

Posted , 5 users are following.

i am 24 with no prior health issues except being overweight. i also deal with depression and anxiety. the last time i had a breast exam was in 2020 and all my tests come back fine. i was on prednisone back in october for an skin allergic reaction i had and took two rounds. not for sure if the changes in texture related to it getting cold or dry skin or what. ive been dealing with this since maybe last november or december id really like some insight or advice. image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i also dont know if this makes a difference but its on both my breasts not just the one

• Edited

Seeing a dermatologist may be a good idea.It looks like a type of dry skin that can cause a build up of skin scales. keep moisturising as much as possible but I,m sure a dermatologist would be able to give you a better idea of what is going on.

• Posted

Sometimes having dry, scaly and itchy skin of the breast can be due to Eczema. Get yourself checked to a dermatologist and if everything comes out fine then you can go for further check ups.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.