Is this Genital warts or something else?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Recently i found a bump near my vaginal opening and i was wondering if its genital warts. i have a similar one in the opposite side as well!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

i have uploaded pictures. can someone please help me

• Posted

Alex I think it is VP. Vestibular Papillomatosis. Its not an STI, you havent caught it and you cant give it to your partner. and its not known why some women get it and others dont. It may be hereditary. Sometimes it can cause some irritation,so if thats really bothering you do see your doctor if you are in UK. Dont try to rub it off or wash it vigorously to try to remove as that can cause it to become worse.

• Posted

thank you so much. I was really anxious when i spotted those. I feel better now, Thank you!

• Posted

does this look like GW! im freaking out i dont really have any symptoms

• Posted

hi can anyone help me with these and tell me what it is im so scaredimage

• Posted

Its hard to say, because i see no picture. Not every time there is a spot on the genitals, its warts, sometimes its growing infection, symptoms of yeast infection, or growing hairs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.