Is this hpv?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello! I have some excrescences on my labia for a week now. I have already seen a doctor but she said that they are to small to see with naked eye so she took a sample for a HPV test. However, the results will be available in 10 days so I could really use some help until then. I want to mention that I put 5% acetic acid solution pads on the entire area and nothing turned white. Are they warts or something else? Thank you!

Update: the PAP test results are normal.

imageimageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

They look like Papillomatosis to me. Commonly called VP. Not infectious or STI. But well done for getting an HPV test. Hope it turns out OK.

• Posted

The spots are too tiny to worry about, but it could be the early stages of yeast infection.

• Edited

hi plz what kind of test u did

its Pap smear only

did u check inside if also getting inside too?

what is your diagnoses for this?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.