Is this Hpv/genital warts?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive had unprotected sex with 2 women in the past 3 months from December to now. These are the only two women I have ever had sex with. The first woman I had 2 encounters with and the second I only saw one night and never went back after I noticed these small bumps around the shaft about 1 week later. I also see like very flat almost non-visible growth that is discolored slightly around the base of my penis. I have been applying apple cider vinegar throughout my entire shaft hoping this will help. Please give any help/insight. imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey man, you're the first guy I seen on here who has a similar situation as I do. I posted in the genital herpes forum group (with pics) thinking that's what it was, but I emailed my doctor today and he seemed to think it's genital warts... so you may have the same deal as me. Check out my pics on my other post, make your own assumptions, but regardless I'd go to a doctor to know for sure. bright side - warts are better then herpes as they go away and don't nearly turn up as much! And, its highly likely the HPV virus can actually completely leave your system within 2 years - especially if you're a younger male. Best of luck bud!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.