Have my tests back and they are:

TSH 4.26 (0.5-5.5)

Ft3 3.8 (3.5-6.5)

Ft4 11.7 (10-19.5)

Is this normal?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Mine were almist there and i was told a'm normal but my doc prescribed the same meds.how long a'm i going to be under medication

• Posted

Hay jess.. ok I have my results here they show the upper and lower end of " normal "

TSH REFERENCE RANGE.0.450-4.500

FT324-39

T4. 4.5 - 12

So if you are within these ranges then it would b normal

This is directly off of my result sheet.

Your panel may be different.. I'd ask your dr. Or mayb try to look up the norms...

My FT3 norms are way off your results

Hope this is of some help.

My dr told me to stop eating grains..white potatoes and sugar.....im doing the best I can with that..also taking iodine..vitamin DandK....AND DHEA....and thyroxine or what ever the name is.. 75 mg

I'VE LOST WEIGHT.!!! IN JUST 2 WEEKS.....now ... is it the thyroid meds or the not eating bread n potatoes !!! Lololo

Have a better day !!!!!

• Posted

I believe the figures in brackets are the normal range, which would make your results normal, but towards the high end for TSH and towards the low end for the other two.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.