Is this Reynolds may be? Weird symtoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been having these symtoms I am 32 diabetic for 2 years although the diabetes is in full control kinda reversed if you ask me, my BP is all normal and controlled with proper BPm, my symtoms started after I took propanalol for anxiety and in those days like 1 month ago I was doing extreme jogging as well as I like to keep my health fit, the syntom is kind of annoying when I walk or get up or hang my hands down the blood rushes towards my hands and also feet but not so much in feet, the hands feel puffy red a bit swollen or at least felt like swollen, when I put my hands up they comes back in normal shape, also my veins pop out a lot like I am some athlete, this syemtom also causing pain in my finger joint ( sometimes not regular and the pains are not to the touch) the hand muscles are painfull to the touch like all of the hands are being tight or smthn, I have hot my cholesterol, uric acid test, everything came out normal, the pains are not constant pains are not there when I bend my fingers, pains are random sometimes not regular, but the puffy hands while walking is so annoying, the colour only changes to red and my hands feel heavy as well, my liver is fine too, although I do get a lot of anxiety a lot, anyone experienced such symptoms ? I don't get any headach or knee pain or elbow pain etc, just in hands and fingers and sometimes in feet very rare, also I do feel my fingers get cold but normal cold not like proper cold, sorry for the bad English tho , welpppp

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, did you ever find out what was causing those symptoms?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.