Is this Sinus related?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi Everyone, I have suffered with sinus problems on and off for years but so far this year I haven't had any issues. Yesterday however, I felt the familiar ache in my upper teeth and forehead on the right side. Today the pressure is still there in both my forehead and upper back teeth along with my ear now feeling blocked. I have noticed however that when I swallow I am getting a dull ache in the roof of my mouth on the same side as the sinus pain. Also when my blocked ear pops (often does when my sinuses are full) i get an ache across my upper back teeth. Has anyone else experienced these issues? I have a dental appointment next week to rule out a dental issue, I can eat and brush my teeth fine so I'm assuming this is my sinuses being weird? Thank you for reading!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.