It gives me insertion to take Naltrexone

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been drinking for almost 22 years but the last 15 have been repeatedly, without stopping drinking one day, I started drinking more when one day I had an anxiety attack, I was 21 years old and I did not know what anxiety was and I consulted many drs, psychologists, psychiatrists, shamans, etc. And no one could ever help me, not even with all the antidepressant medications, which all they did to me was drug me, and in alcohol and in combination with some medication, I found the "solution" at that time, now after many years I have managed to control the anxiety, not 100% but I can I can not take hypnotic drugs, and after wanting now to be able to overcome alcoholism or dependence or bad habit of drinking, I have tried almost everything again, AA, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and above all MY WILLPOWER, but I simply couldn't, now that I found out about the Sinclair Method and being able to get Naltrexone pills, I'm afraid to take them, because I think that NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO IF I DON'T DRINK ANYMORE, or if I don't WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE AN ANXIETY ATTACK If I controlled it with alcohol "according to" or if I take Naltrexone, Estazolam no longer takes effect in order to control anxiety and be able to fall asleep, I take only one with a lot of fear and well don't p So, nothing but when I woke up I felt very anxious to drink, as it had never happened to me, I would like to know if something similar has happened to someone and what they recommend. Sorry for all the explanation, thank you very much.

2 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

see a AUD treatment professional.. there is a treatment call pharmacological extinction . The Sinclair Method.

In the context of Alcohol Use Disorders, the problematic behavior is drinking alcohol and the reward is the release of endorphins. teaching the brain to unlearn the addictive reward using alcohol all the brain accepts to control cravings to eliminate thru time and medication that reward behavior is also includes other behavior's that returns thinking to include not drinking is also a reward to include the endorphins released in the brain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.