Itchy, everywhere! Is it meds, eczema, works or what?

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi! so i have a doctors appointment on Saturday (at a discount clinic because i do t have insurance) just for a check up. Other than my epilepsy im pretty healthy. other than a few things ive noticed that arent life threatening but annoying. once is i get super itchy at night, only when im in bed/about to go to sleep. some days i hardly notice it some days its really bad. its mainly my legs that are itchy, like my thighs. im on medication for my epilepsy, two seperate ones and have been since i was 15. and Ive always been itchy because of my eczema. maybe im just now noticing it. im worried its worms but my bowel movements are totally normal and ive never seen anything in my underwear or on my sheets. i get constipated sometimes but dont have the best diet. And my bf has looked down there. any advice?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.