jayne222

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi my daughter has had ic for nearly 3 years think she has taken every AB you can have, and nothing has worked she is now on antripolin and anthistomine she has been to a urologist, she was well for about 11months and then did a lot of excercise and it all flaired up since lockdown , she has know quality of life at moment and is only 22 , so sad to see she is very depressed, can you give me any advise or hints what we can do to help reduce flaire,

up any news would be a help do not like this ic so many people have this alfull bladder complaint.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Jayne so sorry to hear about your daughter . Has she tried the IC diet . There is a food list look up ic-diet com . It will show you 3 options : bladder friendly foods , Try It and caution foods. you can also buy over the counter pre-lief which you can take when you do eat something that irritates your bladder. It takes some time and a lot of patience . Mine got better with following the diet , taking Aloe , vit D and calcium and quercetin . i wish you the best .

• Posted

I recommend you get on Facebook and join some IC support groups. I have gotten sooOOOOooo much help from the thousands of people on there. IC network, healing IC naturally, IC warriors, type in different variations. there is a lot of help on there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.