JEREMY KYLES EMERGENCY ROOM

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was watching Jeremy Kyle on Wednesday ,this lady had an op for a brain tumour ,that went well but she was not finding her recovery as anticipated. She complained of tender ankles , shoulders , wrists , back , couldnt even bear her husband to hug her. After xrays which showed she did not have any arthritis in her body , bloods seemed ok , and yet she was unwell . The Doctor discounted several things and came to the conclusion that she was HYPERSENSITIVE  in her tissue and muscles and that in his opinion she had FIBROMYALGIA  , !!!!!!!!!!!!!. He also said that some medicines ( dont know which ones as he did not say ) add to the problem , just thought I would let you all know in case you had not been watching . I am having my pre-op for my new hip on wednesday am not looking forward to it at all , supposed to be sometime in April , but as the Junior Doctors are going to be on strike April 6th and April 26th , I am going to make sure I am not in Hospital during that time .

Hope you all have a good weekend x

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lubyloo I havnt watched Jeremy Kyles emergency room wish I had of seen that episode though??? would of made very interesting viewing. All the very best for your hip op all goes well for you. take care hope you have a good weekend fibro is kind to you not cause you too much pain.x
  • Posted

Hi Lubyloo... curious please, which episode/series??  
    • Posted

I think it was last Wednesdays episode its on ITV CHANNEL 3 at 2pm  Mon to fri  this series , its quite informative on various medical issues, so i will carry on watching !

Have a good weekend, suns out here x

• Posted

Hi Lubyloo...   Just curious would it be a current series 2 or 1?  As here in New Zealand we are way way behind England and States...  Don't have ITV chan here.  BUT if anyone has put it on Youtube?  Then maybe could track the link on there...  I have tried to find it but not much is loaded up on Youtube yet with the latest seasons showing...obviously. Only more of series 1
    • Posted

Hi Deb , didnt realize you were in New Zealand , lucky you living there , always wanted to visit , I think its his 2nd series of Emergency Room , seem to remember he had one last year , as for Youtube i am a dinasour when it comes to technology , its a useful series , was amazed when the Doctor acknowledged FIBROMYALGIA exists

Weather here in the uk is bright and sunny today , hope its as good for you x

• Posted

Hi Lubyloo...   thank you so much for the heads up.  I will be keeping an eye out on his Emergency Room shows now...  looked at a good many already on the first series...

We're having varied weather here at the moment.  From stunning hot days one day to chilly wet and windy the next.  Heading into Autumn/Leaf Fall.  We have been having moderate to severe Earth Quakes all round the North and South Islands.  Loads of little ones then a spat of 1 or 2 in a row in one or two regions every fortnight approximately.   Had a 5.0 and 4.6 just last night between 11.20 - 11.40pm... about 40km away.   Get used to them after a while.

• Posted

Sorry to be ignorant, what is Jeremy Kyle? Is it a reality ER show? The mention sounds very interesting, just wanted to know what to look for.
    • Posted

Hi Manda , Here in the uk he has a show in the mornings getting people , sometimes families to try and solve their differences , it can get quite heated at times , he has been doing this for 10 years plus . He has branched out to doing this Emergency Room programme in the afternoon now , where patients with various

medical problems present themselves and the Doctors on the programme try tp help them with their diagnosis , and it was while I was watching last week that a woman was diagnosed with FIBROMYALGIA  by the doctor !!!!!!, it was enlightening to think he knew about it .

Hope this helps  x

• Posted

Google...  Jeremy Kyle...   Normally his shows are England, but he's done a stint in the States for a little bit to...
    • Posted

Thanks, that sounds interesting, I'll check it out.
    • Posted

They don't go into it too much and don't offer solutions, but it's good to hear it being acknowledged by a doctor, sometimes your made to feel that it's all in your head.
    • Posted

Gosh, aint that the truth?? I have to constantly remind myself that I am so lucky that at least it's talked about now versus my mother or grandmothers generation. I don't think I could handle being told it's because I'm a delicate lady.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.