Joint pain, dental and more. Fibro?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i was diagnosed with fibro nearly 2 years ago i get headaches often but at the back of my head it feels like I've been clenching my jaw for hours. I haven't got the best teeth they need some work but at night time I have to lie on my stomach to go to sleep because if I lie on my arm it will start to feel numb and hurt I also have endometriosis so get bad cramp like pelvic pain so when i get sore at night time I've now noticed that I clench my jaw and that could be why I get dental pain, has anyone else had this happen? could it be to do with my fibro? I've also recently over the last couple of days been getting joint pain in my ankle and knee to the point that it feels like my ankle is broken. is this fibromyalgia?

Thanks to anyone who comments,

Jade x

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.