Posted , 9 users are following.

Any anxiety suffers up that can conversate for a little

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Sorry what do u mean
    • Posted

Sorry i was typing and doing something else. I wanted to talk to someone to see if we had the same symptoms
    • Posted

-lost of interest

-dizziness

-Lightheaded

-feeling of doom

-headaches

-sometimes lost of appetite

-pains

-very emotional

-don't like being alone

• Posted

I'm right there with you. Only i have new symptoms all the time. For 2 weeks it's been a throbbing pains in my head and blurred vision at times. And i hate being alone. But i don't really have any close friends to tlk to.
    • Posted

I don't like talking about it because I feel like im starting to become annoying. I do go to counseling and my counselor is very helpful
    • Posted

I haven't started counseling but plan to soon. It's horrible dealing with this.
    • Posted

It really is but counseling helps.

It's just you have to find the right counselor

• Posted

I hope so. Cause I'm tired of stressing every day about dying. Lol
    • Posted

I do but it's hard to play it cool. But i have kids and so i must try to function. I have to grocery shop and prepare for school to start. But i get home and cry sometimes or late at night.
    • Posted

I'm sorry. Maybe you will get better soon. I hope we both do.
    • Posted

That is all symptoms of anxiety and depression. It wears you down mentally and physically. We start to manifest all these things as if it's all these other things. Best thing to do is get some lab work done to make u feel at ease. See a therapist. And if you think anti depressants may help you then see a psychiatrist. I feel ya tho I am the same way and have lots of those symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.