just wish I was better and wondered did anyone have any advice.

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi, for the past fortnight I have been having urinary problems i.e feels like bladder not emptying fully,leakage,urinating then a few minutes later having to go again slightly as I haven't emptied fully.in the past 5 days the inside of the head of penis feels a bit hot,inflamed,kind of dull ache feeling.these symptoms have all started a few days after I started taking galfer iron tablets which I have been taking for around 20 days now each day.i had a urine test done which was clear and a digital rectal exam done by gp which was fine.im undergoing other tests but just wondered would iron tablets have played a part in irritating bladder/uthera as the symptoms started only a few days after taking the tablets each day consistently.i feel so low at the moment and would appreciate if anyone had anything to say.thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.