Kidney stent agony

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have been suffering with stones in my kidney for months they blocked my tube andi was due to have an operation but hust at that point they cancelled all ops because of covid so i struggled on for 3 month ,eventually igot my op on thurs and have been left with a stent in, OMG ive never known pain like it i cant sleep cant function can barely stand up or move about absolutely no pain relief helps it am at my wits end ,ive practically begged to have it taken out but i have to wait until swelling goes down before that can happen,,as anyone got any suggestions or what i can do for some relief even for just afew hours ,, my kidney hurts my bladder throbs with pain constantly it feels like am getting stabbed down below ,,

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.