Kidney stones pain and brown urine

Posted , 1 user is following.

i was diagnosed with a kidney stone in 2018, but they chose to leave it alone. in october i had Lithotripsy to blast the stone 11x10ml and within 24 hours i was in excrutiating pain. spoke to my GP who advised normal with lithotripsy, so then left it until the pain became so unbearable. went to A&E and the stone had broke into 4 blocking my kidney and bladder, and my kidney had flooded with urine. they put urethral stent in and since then i've been back to A&E and nothing they can do till kidney infection clears. just finished 4th course of antibiotics ans still in pain. i'm on buprenorphine patches 35mcg for my joints, and 60 mg QDS dihydrocodeine, im now also taking Diclofenac supposotories and 5mg Diazepam TDS, all of this is ontop of the paracetamol QDS. im at my wits end. Anyone feeling the same?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.