Kidney Tumor

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys, a few month ago my scan found a small mass on my kidney 2cm. The ct scan couldn't tell if it was cancer due to its size so I had a biopsy and they still can't tell, so now they want to remove it all anyway.. anyone no much about this ? I'm 26 personal trainer don't drink or smoke so I'm confused what this could be.. any help would be great! I don't understand why they can't just monitor it to see if it grows etc.. really want to avoid surgery.. the biopsy was bad enough!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi christian what made you get the scan did you have symptoms
    • Posted

I went for a scan to check for gall stones because I had a pain in that area for months and they found the tumor during the scan.. the pain was just ibs.. had no kidney pain or nothing..
    • Posted

am not sure , hopefully someone else will answer you, my older uncle (73) has cysts on his kidneys no treatment 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.