Laughter Is the Best Medicine

Posted , 4 users are following.

I love to laugh at the Aflac Insurance duck...

and at Lucy and Ethyl cramming those chocolates in their mouths...

and when I think of the time a big rig crunched the side of my 280ZX on a very busy Chicago freeway...in the pouring rain...and how I remained sitting in the car. .feet crossed...while the big rig guy was drenched...because I was driving with surgical shoes on both feet

or when my hunky neighbor came down to do his laundry...and found me with my butt pushing against the washing machine that was spinning off balance and trying to walk across the laundry room....because I couldn't reach into the water and redistribute the load... I had plaster casts on both arms

SO come, join in the fun...let's all have a giggle and feel sooo much better!

hehe hoho

judith

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I often come across something hilarious.  But of the indoor on screen kind the funniest thing in a while is on Youtube with the dog using a fork and with human hands.  If that doesnt make you giggle nothing will!!!  Hope you can all find something today....and tomorrow.  
  • Posted

Looking back..it seems so funny..but I wonder how it really was at the time. As you may know I live in the jungles of north Bali...and the workmen were putting a new lid on my septic tank in the yard..The staff and I were having lunch and I got an urgent call to nature ( as we do uuummm) and rushed off to the toilet. I lifted the seat of the WC and did what was needed...expecting to be able to get up and back to lunch fairly easily, I braced my feet on the bathroom floor ( as we do when struggling to get up )...when all of a sudden there was a strange slopping/splashing noise coming from the bowl of the toilet...phew, OMG, it was a three foot iguana type lizard who had entered the septic tank and come up the pipe...I'm not sure who was most shocked..me or the lizard...redface

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.