Laughter - The Best Medicine.

Posted , 1 user is following.

I went to see my doctor last week.

I had to, he's been ill.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I went to see my doctor last week and he said 'Get up onto the bench'.

I said 'What for?'

And she said 'I want to sweep up'.

• Posted

I went to the doctor last week and said 'Doctor, doctor, I've broken my arm in three places' and he said 'Well don't go there again'.
  • Posted

I went to see my doctor last week and said 'Doctor, doctor I keep having bad dreams, one night I dream I'm a wigwam and on others I dream I'm a marquee' and the doctor said 'Go home and try to relax, you are two tents'.
    • Posted

I went to see a psychiatrist last week and she said 'What do you do for a living?' I said 'I'm a motor mechanic' and she said 'Well, you'd better lay under the couch'.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.