Leg cramps

Posted , 6 users are following.

So here is the issue,  I am a guy who goes to the gym a few days a week by no means am I a gym rat and def not a body builder but lately I been getting lots of cramps that shoot up my inner legs and thigs up to my penis.  It takes a while to stretch it out before it goes away.

Pls Help

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I wish I can say something that can help you If you have read my posts you can see I suffer from them almost nightly and it shoots to both inner thighs at the same time. The pain is worse than child birth I hope you find help if u do pass it along. Thank you 831
  • Posted

I have horrible cramps in my thighs, that feel like a burning stick in each thigh.  I can do nothing except rub them and hope for the best.  Now I'm getting more charley horses which I rarely had.  I talked to my chiropractr and he told me to start taking a magnesium supplement that has several kinds of magnesium in it, and to take a couple a day.  I'll let people know if it works for me.  
    • Posted

Thx for that info let me know how it works

I may pick it up just to try

• Posted

Hello there is a wide range of things that can be causeing this issue, anywhere from a vitamin deficiency to a lack of proper hydration. Since the muscle group thayt you are refering to is the longest one in the thigh. What kind of exercises are you doing that invole the legs? i experience cramps also but just in one leg, and always seems to be after repeated squatting, potassium and magnesium supplements may be in order? Also certain medication can contribute also. when i get a thigh cramp, and its bad real bad i slap a frozen gel pack on it and it helps itgo away faster
    • Posted

This whole cramp thing started 13 years ago I know it's not because of water I only drink water all day nothing else But I never even thought about throwing ice packs on them. Thanks for the tip.
  • Posted

Massaging with any oil or lotion daily helps. Also cover ur legs with a thick blanket while sleeping. you should try it out. helped me solve my cramps problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.