Less appetite and shaky body

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had reactivated EBV since 1 week did any one experience shaky body or loss of appetite? I'm really worried.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi lord20186. Sorry to hear that.

I am 16 months into my mono illness, and perhaps have some degrees of long covid on top of that (I first contracted Covid 4 months into mono and then 6 months after that a new infection/relapse, I am not sure)

Currently I have the same feeling of shakiness, but it feels more like cold-sensitivity, shivering, goosebumps. I am not sure if these are symptoms of my mono that relapse after a few days of physiscal activity, or long covid (because they share similarities, even some experts hypothesise that long covid is caused by EBV reactivation)

About less appetide, I am not sure, because I have limited physical activity, and thus less appetite compared to when I was healthy and active.

Have you recently had Covid-like symptoms?

How long ago you first contracted mono?

• Posted

I got mono three years ago i was healing till 10 days ago but I kissed someone last week and have loss of appetite, stiff neck and lots of anxiety and fever idk I think I might have contracted HIV. 😦

• Posted

HIV symptoms don't appear right away!

It might be Covid, Flue, Cold... every infection can relapse your mono, in a smaller scale though (compared to the initial onset).

• Posted

Hi Lord,im having the same issues as you,3 weeks into this latest flare up,and my appetite isn't good and know what you mean about the shaky feeling,the exhaustion is crippling and i dont feel myself at all,3 weeks laid down feeling like death,I think the anxiety is part of the virus,remember having the anxiety and low feeling last time i had it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.