Levonelle Morning After Pill side effects. PLEASE HELP!

Posted , 1 user is following.

3 weeks ago I took the morning after pill Levonelle after the condom burst. Ever since I feel like a different person. Nausea almost every day, sore breasts, headaches, feeling very tired and light headed.

I am 5 days late on my period and have taken 3 pregnancy tests all negative. The Nausea is the worst part. It scared me so much I had an endoscopy done thinking something may be wrong but it all came clear! so I am putting down the nausea to the pill?

Has anyone had these side affects? I am so worried and feel like I will never feel normal again.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.