Lichen Sclerosus?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone! I'm currently seven months pregnant and 34 years old. For the past couple of weeks I've noticed a small rough patch of skin slightly under the hood of my clit...I didnt think too much of it but decided to take a mirror to see if i could see anything. I did see the dry patch, but I also saw the larger soft white patch of skin right next to it. Of course googling it brought me right to lichen sclerosus and started my spiral. I guess Im wondering what the chances are that its that or something else? I happen to have a gyno appointment this week so will definitely ask then, but until then I've been in a constant state of worrry so thank you in advance for any help!!

I should also say that I dont currently and have never had any other symptoms...no itching, burning, or tears.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.