Lidocaine, herpes reliever

Posted , 6 users are following.

My mom bought me 5% recticare anorectal cream it had lidocaine in it. And oh my sweet baby Jesus. I can pee without passing out and seeing stars. No lie. Anyone suffering from the pain. Pls go and spend $30 and go get it. Because there is no need to be in pain. It's a local anesthetic. It does its job. Mom's always know best! I'm away from the pain just for the time being. I don't mind the pain and the blisters. It's the peeing I can't deal with. I hope this helps anyone who is suffering. This evil disease doesn't care. Smh. Everyone try to enjoy ur Saturday. I hope I'm cleared up soon..day 3 on the blue monster pills

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

That made me chuckle smile Glad you feel better
    • Posted

LOL glad I can make you laugh! How long until these evil things go away u think?
    • Posted

If you've been on meds three days you should be good in a day or two. Personally, I know you can take up to 3 a day. So I'd take 3 a day (morning, afternoon, and evening) for 5 days and you'll be good to go. smile
    • Posted

Omg, I can???? I didn't know that! How come they say 2 a day when you can take 3 a day? Wth, they don't want u to be better lol 😂
    • Posted

Lol. It depends on the doctor I imagine. I know my Aunt (also a victim) told me 3 you can take up to 3 a day. I've done it smile We've both been positive for 10+ years....
    • Posted

I think it's even more so ok because the first is the worst.
    • Posted

It came out of no where. Literally makes me guess on how long I've had this for. Thanks for the advice on the 3 a day. It's just awful
    • Posted

How often do u get outbreaks. What do you take to avoid them? If u don't mind me asking.
    • Posted

Sweetie I know but it's very common in today's world. I know the a**hole that did this to me and I just found out I'm positive HPV as well...But 80% of population is too. I've lived this for over 10 years and I rarely have a breakout. Only EXTREME stress maybe will cause an OB. Most people don't even realize that have it. So you know what...such is life smile I know it's painful but you'll get to a point you forget all about it. It's a damn cold sore BFD lol wink
    • Posted

I take Valcycovir I believe it's called. It's the generic. All good babe. Don't sweat it!
    • Posted

Yeah, I've had hpv since I was 24 years old. I'm now 28..I'm not sure who gave this to me. I'm not telling them either. I'm getting better than never talking to them again. That's the plan.

I take the same thing as well. Do you take it everyday or do you do episode basis?

• Posted

I would love any advice that anyone can give me. I had my first break out this week and I am in utter hell. I'm p*****g acid and when I pee if burns and stings so bad I feel like I've been holding a steel wool pad between my labia.  I feel like there are more blisters starting to go toward my ass hole. Please someone tell me if this is normal???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.