Liver pain?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have drank for years.. just had covid was quite unwell... for the past 2days i have had horrible shooting every few minutes pain inbetween my ribs everyone is tellling me thats wjere my lungs are amd due too just having covid

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

People who consume alcohol habitually have complained of this problem – pain in between or behind the rib cage. Let’s just hope that it is some kind of inflammation. However, it is highly recommended that you get a liver function test done.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.