Liver scan

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

i have just recently come out of hospital after having kidney stones.

i also got sepsis & ECOLI too so they did an ultrasound where they found kidney stones,gall stones & damage to my liver.(Fatty Liver) i am due for a CT scan on monday & i am so nervous.

i have never had one before & i am getting extremly anxious.

it is just the waiting for the results & that is making me more anxious every day.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello Jane

I noticed that no one had replied to your comment so I thought I would send you a quick message. I had to have a CT scan last year because of a fibroma on my ovary. The scan itself was very quick (does feel a bit weird when then inject the contrast, feels very warm like you've wet yourself!) but it was over in minutes and I only had a few days between the scan and the results. I'm sure this is just to give them a better image of your issues which sound like they've already diagnosed so try not to worry, I'm sure you'll be just fine. Sending good wishes to you x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.