locomotion problems, what should i do

Posted , 5 users are following.

walking is difficult--posture walking is bad and i tend to fall forward and to the side

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you taking Gabapentin???  Has this started after taking? Call. see your doctor immediately!!!
  • Posted

While you are on it or off of it? That doesn't sound good T all. Have you talked to your doctoer or pharmacist about what you're experiencing? If you're still on it, there might be something without bad side effects you can take instead...

• Posted

Also, have you started any other meds during this time before you had these sypmtoms.  And do you take other meds along with it?  It could very well be an interaction to another med.
  • Posted

I have the same. Especially when walking at a normal pace....a little better when I walk briskly...but no guarantees there either...embarrassing.  And I am only on 1200 mg of gabapentin....expecting the dosage to be increased because I am still getting facial pain
    • Posted

Hi Karen,

Take it easy on this med.  Seems to me my gut feeling tells me, something's very off for you.  Talk to your doctor for darn sure on this one!!  Good luck to you smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.