Losing the will to live

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have ended up with a substantial amount of symptoms that are ruling and ruining my life with no explanation...

Chronic fatigue

Chronic pain/muscle tightness

Sleep disorder

Headaches

Cramps (stomach, legs)

Mouth ulcers

Nausea

Anxiety

Lack of concentration

Head fuzziness/forgetfulness

Severe Bloating/distended stomach

Stiffness (all over, cracking and creaking joints)

Chest pains

Constant urination

Dizziness

Severe Overheating/sweating during the simplest of tasks.

Extra information:

Had a child 18 moths ago.

Dealt with Septicemia (septic shock) during labour.

Most of these symptoms started before the birth however have completely amped up in gear since.

Have had many tests done.

Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia however I know at least half of these symptoms aren't covered by that.

Please help me. I can't live like this anymore.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I know how you feel but don't give up on God He has a purports and a plan for your life. I'll be praying for you????????

• Posted

It sounds as though you may have CFS...chronic fatigue syndrome........OR FIBROMIALGIA .constant pain..exhaustion....depression, and many other symptoms...it could also be long term POST NATAL DEPRESSION...

Please see your GP..You need some help. Both physically and emotionally....show your Dr exactly what you have written here...

I hope that you get all of the help and understanding that you need.....get well soon lovey....and many CONGRATULATIONS on your adored little one....big warm, sincere and loving hugs....xxxxx

• Posted

Hi there sahm the grill,

There's another group on here for cfs/me and your symptoms seem to fit with this condition. Maybe you could post this subject on there too? There are alot of people with these symptoms and at times it is a struggle. Are you getting any support? Friends/family/partner?

I know it's hard witha little one to care for but, you need to rest as much as you can.

Best wishes

Beverley

• Posted

Hi

I'm pleased you actually got some replies & at least 1 diagnosis. I have drawn some points to the illness I might have.

As I've had similar symptoms now for 4-5 years

No real diagnosis, apart from

"It's not this..."

No help from the Dr's

Little sympathy from any work or government assistance

Just left in my forces pension,I hope your symptoms ain't as painful and constant as mine are.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.