low kidney function

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi im 35 last week i went to my doctors for some bloods tests as i had high bp . they checked my bp and it was fine but they took some blood tests everythink was fine apart from my kidneys my egfr is 67 and my creatine level is 108 i went for more blood tests today and gave a urine sample they said if theres no change they will book me to see a nephoroligist should i be worried im not sure what all this means any info would be grateful

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Usually they like to have 3 consecutive bad labs to consider your kidneys are not functioning properly. So hopefully your next labs will come back ok.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.