Lower Abdomen/Testicular Discomfort

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all,

For the past 2-3 months, I've been having discomfort in my pubic area, more specifically the left side. This has radiated to my left testicle a few times and has also caused discomfort in my lower abdomen. Its not painful but feels like more like a dull ache that comes and goes often. I've checked for lumps and there isn't any issue with that nor have i had any issues with urinating or ejaculating. I've seen a few posts from others with similar issues/symptoms. If you experience or have experienced anything similar to this, please leave a reply. Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey Jerry, have you been to a doctor yet? You say it's not painful, but it aches... do you mean there's a feeling of pressure?

• Posted

Hi @Ares1

I went to the doctors but they said everything seems fine. However, it still comes and goes. I haven't felt any aches for a few days but I'm sure it will come back some time.

• Posted

hey Jerry, I have similar pain and just found out its an inguinal hernia...actually one on each side but the right side doesn't hurt.

get an ultrasound, that is how mine was diagnosed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.