Lower back/neck pain arm & leg tingly/ Endo?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had lower back pain for over 10 years, I believe it 'went' getting my son out of his cot but it's just something I've lived with, it's had flare ups but I've always just managed with over the counter meds... since being diagnosed with Endometriosis 9 years ago it's felt worse and now it's excruciating. 2 MRI's in 10 years haven't shown anything particularly spinal, they've just gone down the 'wear and tear' route.

It's on my left side above my buttock and feels like an incredibly tight muscle. I've had electric type zaps when I've over done it and sciatica type spasms but not all the time. I also have a confirmed narrowing of my neck bone (all left side) I only seem to get left sided migraines too.

The most recent thing to bother me though is a numb and tingly arm & leg, like when you lay on them in bed. I also get the same 'back pain' in my knee and ankle and they just generally feel achey. Has anyone suffered with this? It's the same side my Endometriosis is on so wondering if it's an inflammation type thing? Just getting really down about my arm & leg not feeling my own?!

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

here's what i have in my aged wear and tear back issues from compressed nerves.

Nerve root pain originates from nerves that have been damaged or are compressed in the spine. Nerves carry information that control body movements and sensations to the brain. When a nerve in the spine is damaged it can cause pain, increased sensitivity, numbness and muscle weakness.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.