Lower back pain and tiredness

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys I'm new to this forum I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia last September, thought I was handling it well but it's sort of got the best of me at the moment. I get really bad lower back pain when doing little things like dishes and then get tired and have to go for a nap halfway through the day it's making it really hard to deal with and got a bit depressed because of it. Just after suggestions on what things people recommend to help combat these symptoms? I've heard massages can help some people? any recommendations weather it be medication (pharmacy or natural) or exercises any suggestions welcome please 🙂

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

it takes time to learn new limits with fibro. in my experience stay in shape . important to continue to eat good meals and stay away from sugars/carbs eating to much will add to pain and swelling. stay strong keep your core strong and respect you limitations. you will be in a good place to manage fibro.

• Edited

thank you i will make sure i do that, i am learning each day the things i can and cant do and how long I can spend doing things like gardening for example but thank you for your advice

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.