Lower Right Belly - Sore/Strain?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I been having this pain like sore or a sprain feeling near my right lower belly abdomen area. It comes and goes.

I notice if i stretch it will feel sore like a sprain sort of like after the next day of you lifting weights. Also if I suck in air very deep and hard I will feel the soreness pain aswell.

Does anyone know what is this from? I noticed it today after I woke up. And it been happening like 3 times now so starting to wonder what it is?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

HI, have you any other symptoms? Does it feel sore around the bottom 2 ribs and is your stomach ok, in that I mean have you suffered from acid or reflux before and have you pain when you eat, do you have wind after eating anything like that at all??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.