Lump in throat

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have been diagnosed with Costochondritis and while it is very painful the most annoying bit is the lump in my throat...started with heartburn and now feels like a blockage! Has anyone else felt this? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Go and see a doctor straight away.

Mitouback

• Posted

I have been to the doctor and was taken to hospital by cardiac ambulance last week.. Had all tests done for heart and all came back clear. Diagnosed with ccostchondiritis... Given anti inflammatory and something for indigestion.. Very unpleasant feeling! Wish it would just go away!

• Posted

Was the lump in your throat a symptom.of indigestion? Did they do an MRI scan of cheat and throat or just ecg and heart investigation. ?

Hope you feel better soon. If you don't, go back and insist on more scans. .Are you swollen around your neck area or just feel as if your indigestion is compromised?

Best

Mitouback

• Posted

Hi Lynne

Ive never experienced a lump in my throat with Tietze , Hope you feel better soon

Laurenbabe

• Posted

going ny what you said im thinking you have acid reflux, which i get as well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.