Lump on my penis what could it be?

Posted , 24 users are following.

found this lump the other day looked like a spot or something so tried to pop it but nothing really came out at all so was wondering what it could be. see if i need to see a doctor or not. could it be a cyst or something more serious? imageimage

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Edited

cyst

• Posted

thought it might be a cyst but when i attempt to squeeze anything out of it nothing appears to want to come out hence why its red. will it go down on its own or should i go see a doctor about it?

• Posted

thought it might be a cyst but when i attempt to squeeze anything out of it nothing appears to want to come out hence why its red. will it go down on its own or should i go see a doctor about it?

• Posted

some of them dont go on there own and have to be removed surgically because they are like little sacs under the skin the sac usually has to be removed

• Posted

it does feel like the lump isnt just on the surface it does feel like there is some hardness under the skin too. so keep an eye on it and see a doctor if it doesnt get smaller or better?

• Posted

it does feel like the lump isnt just on the surface it does feel like there is some hardness under the skin too. so keep an eye on it and see a doctor if it doesnt get smaller or better?

• Posted

did the hardness go away i think i have the same thing

• Posted

did uh found out what it was.. i m too facing same here..Shall i conult a doctor or it's nothing about to worry

• Posted

did you find out what it was? i have the same thing.

• Posted

its a cyst, nothing to worry about, at first it will be a lump, but in due time its going to get harder and will eventually pop on its own or you'll pop it, ive had it before and you shouldnt worry, it's very common.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.