Lumps an hard palate since a couple of months. Is this mouth warts?

Posted , 3 users are following.

So, this thing appeared about two months ago, between 2 appointments with my dentist, on the roof of my mouth (hard palate).

I guess that my dentist saw it, but since she didn't say anything about it, I also didn't make a big deal about it.

But since it's been about two months with it I decided to take some pictures and ask the community.

I don't feel pain or itchy.

Do you think its warts?

Thank you in advance!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It may be warts or it may be something else. Dont assume your dentist saw it. Either see your dentist again or see your doctor and ask the question. This needs attention and maybe a biopsy for a definite diagnosis and treatment. If you smoke try to cut down or better still,give up. No oral sex. Be very cautious when kissing a partner.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.