Lumps found inside vagina opening

Posted , 3 users are following.

i'm 23 have been with my partner for going 3 years just over 6 month ago anything sexual become to painful and since feeling down there i have found what feel like painful lumps blocking the opening of my vagina i am to scared to go to the doctors in case they say its cancer because it runs in the family but i started googling it everything i write its coming up as cancer, as i haven't had any children and apparently that's normally what can cause these type of lump has anyone else experienced this

i will be booking a appointment at the doctors this week but i'm so scared in case its something i don't know how to deal with

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Laura, the painful lumps are most probably cysts that are blocked and maybe infected. Glad to hear you are seeing your doctor. These cysts are fairly common and your doctor will be able to help you deal with and get rid of them. Dont worry about cancer...these are nothing to do with cancer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.