Lumps under the skin on my shaft

Posted , 7 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

For about 2 months now I've had these painless lumps under the skin on my penis. There is no discharge, nothing like that. Just bumps under the skin. Any idea what it is?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

The first pic they looked under your skin and the second one, they look on top of your skin. Can yiu take a pic of the second one in the might or w a flash?
  • Posted

I would guess they are cysts - the photos are not 100% clear - they are quite normal among the rich variety of penises and are harmless.

But if you are particularly worried thenn see a doctor. They will have seen many in their career and there will be no embarrassment

• Posted

If they're cysts and you have no other symptoms, they will be benign and nothing at all to worry about. smile
    • Posted

They may - or may not.  If they are cysts then they are harmless. Totally.

You are probably worrying too much.  I very much doubt whether a partner would even notice them in the throes of passion.

But as rebecca says if you are that worried see a doctor though in UK I doubt - if they are cysts - that anything would be done

• Posted

Hi Jake, 

did you find an answer on this lumps? I had similar knots a few times.

But the urologist couldn´t realy say why this appears. They say it´s a form of thrombosis. 

best Franz 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.