Lyme 10 years and finally diagnosed. Help

Posted , 1 user is following.

after a year of being be ridden i finally have a bit of strength to go on walks and so a couple things like fix my brakes on my truck have had every symptom possible but im left with 2 strange symptoms. so now my arms constantly tingle and my intern nerves are going haywire. the nerves surge and go up all the way into my lower throat. its so hard to explain. I also have shooting pain in my arms anytime i life anything heavy. im working on my truck right now and when I torque wrench I can’t use my right arm for at least an hour because it hurts so bad. I’m dealing with other symptoms, but these are the primary to one that I’m dealing with right now and I want to know if anybody else has had anything like this. thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.