Lyme and pulse

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

I posted a few weeks ago but i don't know where to find.

Sorry if i post again, i am not really got at this stuff.

I m from Romania so please excuse me if i do grammatical mistakes.

So, I have Lyme like the rest of all, diagnosed 7 months ago, on round 2 of abx : doxycycline and ciprofloxacina aling with tinizol. Also i take vit C, D, Liver hepatoprotect, Serra Plus, and Alive. Here in Romania Alive is a complex of many vit.

I started few weeks ago with bad pain around my heart, next all my chest and now in my back.

What is so scary is the pulse.

In the mornings is around 120-130, I take beta-blockers for it. But it the rest of days is sometimes 90, sometimes 80 or 70 even if i just stay in bed and do nothing. I am afraid because it drops in 43 in some days.

Stay there few seconds and then just go up to his course of 90-80-70.

In the past I did many tests for the heart : eco, Holter, enzymes, and a lot of EKG :all fine. They told me my heart is fine is just the Lyme effects.

My LLD doctor thinks that this issue is due to killing spirochates and the toxicity in my body.

I stay every day in bed, I m crying all the time, I don t know what to do to just be fine.

Please if everyone had this symptom please tell me.

I don t want to disturb someone, I know each of you is with his own problem but PLEASE HELP ME.

My family knows that if the doctors said is fine, that I have to be fine and they don't want to take me on the doctor.

I'm so scared.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Dear Lucia,

I am also from Romania and from the treatment you describe, we may be patients of the same doctor. Anyway, i am on round one of Tinizol and Azithromycin. I have (and had) the same problem with the pulse. 90-100 even 120 sometimes. My cardiologist gave me Vagostabyl (which is a combination on Calcium, Magnesium and some other enzymes) to control the heart rate. Also, i am taking Sunatoare and Valeriana (i don't know exactly how is it called in english) to keep my heart rate and my mind on the right track. 

Try an hour/day to listen to binaural beats relaxing music (on youtube). It will optimize the heart pace.

Don't give up and fight. It will get better.

I also feel bad (the joints hurt, eyes, loosing my hearing) but you need to fight and staying in bed and crying will not get you anywhere. At this moment, i am at the office doing my job and during the evening (and night sometimes) i manage my own business. It's hard but it keeps you from falling into depression or bad thoughts.  

• Posted

hello! can you tell us how the treatment worked for you and if you started to see any difference? i am also treated by the same doctor, seeing your medication. i have just started the antivirals and i already feel some side effects. i want to keep myself motivated and positive and finish it, i dont remember last time i felt like a normal person. take care and hope you ll find time to write me. thank you in advance!

• Posted

hello! i ve read your story and the treatment you were taking 21 months ago. i am also Romanian and I am also undertaking a similar treatment. can you tell me how was it and how are you felling today? i am struggling for a year or so to find out what s wrong with me and so far the only lead I have are my extreme symptoms and a positive dark filed microscopy. all the other tests are negative, with a p41 positive band, but with a very low score. the western blot test came back with toxoplasma, zona zoster and herpes simplex antibodies, , but i think i all had it 20 years ago. any info would be more than welcomed. thank you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.