Lyme blood test Results

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, any feedback would be great

had a lyme blood test (igg/igm)

41kd igg was the only RESPONSIVE band

All others UNRESPONSIVE including 41kd igm.

Anyone have any insight or expirience with this? I took the test a month +2 days after the initial Bite. I haven't expiriened any symptoms so far(took doxy 100mg for 14days day after bite) doc said it was negative didnt make much of it.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Also it's been 7 weeks today since bite
  • Posted

Hi Greg,

you need to talk to someone at Lyme Disease Action UK. Sorry, if I put a link my comment will be deleted. They're easy to find on Google search.

Go to their contact us form and tell them your story, particularly mention when and where you were bitten and if you had a rash, what it looked like. Also, be specific about the meds you were given.

The people at Lyme Disease Action are good at getting back to people and will give informed advice as necessary.

Hope that helps,

Lolly

• Posted

Hi Greg, I'll give you my two cents. If you are in nh and been tested there chances are your test will come back neg.. Did you have the bulls eye or rash?  You got on doxy soon after so keep taking it as long as your prescription says.keep a sharp eye out for symptoms.
    • Posted

What is nh?

Also have been off the doxy for a few weeks now.

• Posted

Nh is New Hampshire... I live in New Hampshire..   Most people stay on doxy for 30 days. So just keep an eye for symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.