Male

Posted , 3 users are following.

Dear sir I in big problem my penis is very small or thin I want to increase my penis size or whenever I do sex with my partner its take times to get my penis then few second again it lost control my penis is not strong it's not hard when I do sex please help me I m getting married that's why I m worried about my penis tell m

What I do

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dear sir I in big problem my penis is very small or thin I want to increase my penis size or whenever I do sex with my partner its take times to get my penis then few second again it lost control my penis is not strong it's not hard when I do sex please help me I m getting married that's why I m worried about my penis tell m

What I do please do

Something for me what I take

• Posted

Get a penis pump. They work well for most. It takes time but it will increase size a bit. You can only get so much. There are surgeries that can increase size as well if you find it troubling. For ED try one of the erection pills on the market.
    • Posted

Yes I will do surgery but when you will do how long the time in surgery how much the cost because I m student that's why I ask what about my penis take time for hard and stand when I do sex with my girlfriend please tell m
    • Posted

Talk with your Doc about Erectile Dysfunction (ED) - they have medicine you can take to prevent the issues with that. 

Also, from a woman's perspective, I would talk with your girlfriend/soon to be wife prior to considering surgery. Your size may be perfect for her and surgery wouldn't be necessary.

• Posted

Talk it over with your partner, surgery for penis size tends to be hit and miss at best and you take a lot of risk when you undergo it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.