MC cure time lapse

Posted , 7 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi, I have gotten MC about 1 week ago (or I have noticed the bumps since then) I have read several remedies in this forum and I have used the apple vinegar by nights and coconut oil by day. So far some of them have started healing with the AV but it's just the 2nd day on it. I have also pop some in my stomach and look red by now, I'm expecting them to heal also. I leave a photo of how it looks now and I will try to upload more pictures constantly to let you know the results.

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Its going pretty well, mostly bumps are turning black and becoming scars. ACV is a little burning but its worth it. I will try to upload a picture of how it looks now to get you a closer look. I keep doing it just by nights and I see pretty much enhance
  • Posted

This is how it looks after 5 days using the ACV over nights and coconut oil amoung the day.
  • Posted

are u popping them too or just putting acv over it??? because i just started and is on my 2nd day, plus idk how the acv process work, i just put it on a cotten ball and use a bandaid and put it over the mc.
    • Posted

All the bumps in the picture are under the ACV treatment, I have also popped some but in my stomach and 1 in my arm, they are just healing scars now. I use a cotton with ACV too and adjust them with medic bands all night long. Just being careful to not move much to keep it in place
    • Posted

when u shower, do u avoid getting the affected part wet? and how long did it take until the mc turned like in the pic? do u know when ur going to scape it off?
    • Posted

I take normal showers and even use a neutral soap on MC, just make sure to dry it well after the shower. They turn black in 2 days or even 1 day and feel sensitive once black. I'm waiting to have more black and dry ones to stop the treatment and let the scars heal by themselves.

• Posted

oh alright, how do u put pic in the reply im trying to show u mines although its very blurry and idk if my results are good
    • Posted

Try to connect from a desktop machine since the mobile site has no option to upload a picture. However if you are using chrome, you can go settings->request desktop site and you will see the option.

• Posted

ohhh well i cudnt finf it but keep me update bro, ill keep u update with mine too. But about the coco oil, do u apply the oil with bandaid and how long?
    • Posted

Just apply it directly, you can cover it in order to keep it there, but it does not evaporate like alcohol or ACV. Put some bandages on it in order to evade it removes with clothes friction.
    • Posted

And here is an image of how the icon to upload a picture looks. See the upper right part of the image, there is a B for Bold, i or italics, and to the right is the button to upload a picture.
  • Posted

Day 6 of the acv treatment, almost all bumps are becoming scars and start healing. They hurt a little when friction with clothes but I can handle it. I plan to stop the treatment on nights since become really sensible ans the pain is unsupportable if I leave the ACV for more than 4hrs. 
  • Posted

Day 7, all bumps are healing scars now (the main two clusters) im waiting and paused the ACV treatment since it has become really burning. However bumps do not hurt at all during day. Im just waiting for them to heal. Everything is going just fine.
    • Posted

Hi John,

What's the most recent update?? Photos are helpful and appreciated. I'm dealing with the same thing you are in the same exact area.

• Posted

Its going really well, all my bumps are almost totally healed now, i quit the acv treatment since week 2 when all bumps were black. I feel really good now, some bumps still persist but I will take care of them with the same treatment but in that specific area (base of my penis). I will attach a picture of how it looks now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.